Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
- horrible PMS or difficult peri-menopausal symptoms
- infertility struggles
- low back pain
- sciatica pain
- chronic fatigue
- loss of joyful energy
- lack of motivation
- a feeling of â€œspinning your wheelsâ€
- issues with guilt
- over indulgence or spending money to lift your mood
- decreased libido
- indecision over what to do next with your life
- uninspired mood
The sacral chakra is where your inner child lives.
Your inner child and your soul have no end to creative ideas, an abundance of energy, and joy and freedom in expressing your unique gifts.
But, if you are feeling a lack of energy, a sense of dullness or wondering what your true gifts are…
…if you are struggling with feeling burnt out…
…if you tend to purchase things and shop as a means for a temporary lift out of your uninspiring daily routine…
…you are not being supported as well as you could be by your sacral chakra.
Common symptoms are:
worsening cramps with menses,
unusual perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms that are atypical from or worse than your friends,
lower back pain,
gaining abdominal weight
and decreased motivation.
You know why?
Because when you staunch your energy flow and disconnect from that eternal spring of youth that is your sacral chakra, you can’t help but staunch your creativity.
Your energy level dips and falls and your inspired ideas dry up.
This goes for men as well as women.
Every single human being on this planet has a constantly streaming ability to have fun and to create.
Your inner child sits in that sacral chakra and feeds your imagination, your passion, your ideas, your energy and your FUN!!!!!
If you have lost your sense of humor, lost the twinkle in your eye, or lost the bubbling energy you used to have when you thought of a great idea…
…you haven’t lost your capability to get it all back, you’ve simply blocked off the connection.
We can re-connect you to this flow of constantly streaming creativity and passion as we gently release your energetic sacral chakra blocks.
The first thing you absolutely need to do is let go of outcomes and focus on the joy of the process.
One thing that the modern world is really good at is telling us that the end result matters most.
When you try to get those straight A’s, or work for the boss’s thumbs up, or get your self-esteem from your paycheck, or don’t feel pretty unless your spouse comments and boosts you up… you are playing small.
Feedback is nice but simply can NOT give you a sustainable boost.
Same with buying that new outfit or splurging on a decadent desert.
I’m all for doing what brings you joy, but not if you are doing it to get that temporary inner lift.
The inner lift needs to come first in order to truly enjoy these fun things (like new outfits and yummy deserts!) or else you just wasted your money on an outfit and your calories on a desert that brings along guilt.
In order to spend freely and eat freely and create freely and have fun freely,
you need to let go of the end results, the feedback, caring what other people think
and go where your bliss leads you and you alone.
- As we get older and wiser, in general we care less and less what society says is *cool* or trendy and we wear the funky bright pants because they make us laugh.
- We retire and stop looking for that word from our employer to know if we are doing a good job and we start doing what our soul leads us to do.
- That mid-life crisis that everyone is always talking about often times is just that scary NATURAL transition we make when we realize that the expectations of others (and making a certain grade in school or a finishing a certain project at work) isn’t really what life is all about. We start to realize that we have a good half a life left and we want to live it on OUR TERMS and no-one elses.
If your sacral chakra is blocked,
the normal process of aging can be super scary.
We might feel that we’ve wasted half our lives and still don’t know what gifts are waiting for us in our sacral chakra.
But if we begin to feel the power growing in our bellies… the glorious strength of our sacral creativity arise… we use this time to get excited.
- All of a sudden, you don’t care what you are supposed to paint, you just start smearing colors on a canvas and feeling gloriously free.
- You start spilling words onto paper as your write your inner truths and begin to craft a book.
- You start a blog, a website or a new, soul based business
- Or you open an on-line shop and start selling that jewelry that all your friends beg you to make them.
- You start turning the wisdom you’ve accrued and mixing that in with the unlimited potential for creativity and FUN that you hold inside your belly and you begin to deeply inhale and exhale for the first time in your life.
- Often you begin to treat your body better, honoring it with the foods you put inside and taking the time to walk further and stretch out before you go to bed in the evenings.
- You turn aside things you are *supposed* to do like social engagements you don’t enjoy and instead whisk away with your loved ones for a weekend vacation.
Basically, life is short, you have more passion and creativity then you’ve ever had before, and you want to feel the joy of unleashing it.
That is the power of the sacral chakra when you are fully connected.
1. Focus on the process and not the outcome.
Textures, sensations, smells, fabrics, flavors. Anything *PROCESS* related, like energy work, massage, acupuncture and human touch.
2. Transformational Dance.
There is nothing quite as freeing as dance… especially belly dancing… to activate the flow of energy through your sacral chakra.
Stop caring what you look like when you move your body… drop expectation… and just listen to your inner voice.
Move where you are led instead of where you are expected to go.
To help with this, let me introduce you to Tahira of Goddess Emerging Dance Studio, who’s specialty is guiding you through the beautiful art of transformative dance, getting your sacral chakra warmed up and doing it all from the privacy of your own home.
Watch her Intro You Tube Video here:
3. Drink lots and lots of water.
If you are dehydrated, no doubt you feel a decrease in the flow of your energy as lethargy takes over.
The sacral chakra is all about flow… the flow or creativity, the flow of money, the flow of life, the flow of sexual energy, the flow of soul energy.
So anything water related is sacral chakra supportive. Whether you have cramps and use a hot water bottle to release that painful energy, whether you soak in a hot bathtub to get the creative ideas flowing, whether you swim in a pool to strengthen your inner core or whether you meditate by the side of the ocean to contemplate your life’s purpose… use water to open and support your sacral chakra holistically.
5. When all else fails, focus on fun.
Does it bring you joy and laughter? Do it.
Let everything else fall away.
Sing horribly and wrongly and LOUDLY in the rain.
Paint the ugliest painting you possibly can (I bet it will be absolutely gorgeous!) and hang it up and smile when you see it each day!
Cook new things and don’t you dare use a recipe.
Want me to walk you through healing your Sacral Chakra?
Watch my Sacral Healing Video right now:
Need more ideas?
Find out what blocks you have to accessing your creativity and why (and get a personalized plan to release them!) through a private consultation with me, I’d love to help you personally!
P.S — Want to balance that Sacral Chakra and align all of your chakras completely?
Join me in my Chakra Healing Live Class…
where we will connect with each of the 7 chakras:
- assessing their flow
- releasing any blocks
- aligning with their highest potential!
I look forward to working personally with you, activating and opening each chakra and supporting your best health yet!!!