When we talk about grounding, it’s usually because there are instant perks:
- immediate pain relief
- instantly deeper sleep
- instantaneous release of muscle tension
- immediate boost to energy and mood
- instantly improved blood flow, etc…
But did you know that grounding is actually even more helpful in chronic conditions — disabilities or illnesses that need support over a lifetime?
This is where grounding can really, truly shine.
If you’ve been told you have a condition that will never improve… old injuries or scars or chronic pain conditions that you have been told you just have to get used to as your *new normal* — uh… no.
If you haven’t been using grounding as part of your healing plan, then there is a huge part of healing that your body needs and has been completely missing.
Grounding is an entirely different pathway for bringing fresh healing flow into old issues that seem stuck.
They are not stuck.
Grounding can change all of that.
In fact, chronic disease and disabilities are exactly where grounding makes the most impact.
The video where I review the past 20 years of medical literature on grounding
is waiting for you right here.
Want more resources on grounding?
Check out these articles I’ve written for you:
and visit my Grounding Boutique for grounding tools that are:
- the highest quality, using cutting edge highly conductive materials like stainless steel and carbon fibers
- hand made (right here in the USA) by local craftsman
- ethically crafted using eco friendly materials
- medical grade & physician developed (directly by me!)
- designed to last decades.
Not mass produced overseas using the cheapest possible materials and engineered to stop working after a wash or two, the products I carry are each:
- hand picked by me
- hand tested by me
- and I personally package and ship each item, directly from my hands into yours.
Hop over to the Grounding Boutique today if you want to find a grounding tool that will help ground and heal you for many many years to come…
…the perfect long term support to any chronic health conditions you would like to resolve:
To your natural health!